Lovely place in the south of France
• Lovely location in the south of France
The South of France is full of beautiful idyllic places such as Provence, Corsica, Languedoc, Biarritz and the Riviera. And summer is the perfect time to dive into the richness of the local culture, swim in the turquoise waters and meet the sunset on the beach with a glass of French wine famous rose. But more than 12 reasons to start your journey to the south of France at the earliest opportunity.
1. Activities on the Costa Vasca.
2. The castle and the vineyards of the city of Carcassonne.
3. Unique cheese on the market in Lurmarene.
4. Bright architecture of the historic fishing quarter, in the commune of Saint-Tropez.
5. The stunning Canal du Midi coming from Toulouse to the Mediterranean.
6. The towering over a cliff buildings of the city of Bonifacio in Corsica.
7. Multi-colored cakes "pasta" on the market in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
8. Interesting house in the town of Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
9. The lavender fields around the monastery of Saint-Paul-de-thumb, around which Van Gogh once wrote his best work, including "Starry Night."
10. The area of La Roquette in Arles, known for its narrow streets and decorated facades.
11. Beautiful umbrellas on the beach of Lido, one of the best beaches in Nice.
12. Notre-Dame de la Garde, the Basilica of the XIX century, located in Marseille.