Jojoba (oil) - used in skin care and hair
the health of hair and skin is the key to female beauty and youth. Very often women solve problems aesthetic cosmetic agents, the action of which lasts only during their application. To take full care skin and hair only need to fill the required amount of nutrients.
Useful properties of Jojoba
Jojoba oil, the use of which will help to solve many problems with the skin and hair, has a mass of useful properties. This is due to a high content of amino acids in plants and minerals that restore the skin's firmness and elasticity of the hair. The unique composition of nutrients in jojoba oil is not found in any other plant. This means is a liquid wax. A feature of the oil is that it does not lose nutrients over time, even after 25 years, its composition remains unchanged.
Oil operating principle of Jojoba
Loss of ceramide is the cause of loss of skin tone, appearance of her wrinkles, brittle hair and other problems. It is thanks to the high content of the substance jojoba oil gives the youth and beauty of skin and hair. Jojoba - oil, the use of which is very popular in cosmetics, it has virtually no contraindications. There are many recipes for mineral cosmetics at home, that will highlight the natural beauty of any girl.
Jojoba (oil), application to the skin
1. For the person. The oil can be applied in pure form or as part of a night cream. Be sure before applying the skin should be cleaned well. It is also a means to help get rid of dark circles under the eyes. To do this, simply apply the oil on the darkened areas of skin and massage in circular motions until completely absorbed.
2. For a body. After an evening reception bath oil should be evenly rubbed into the skin of the whole body. Such a procedure will help to give the skin elasticity, get rid of wrinkles, moisturize the dry areas of the body. In addition, the skin will become a light golden hue.
3. Against cellulite. Oil is applied to the problem area. Then, the skin should be massaged by the method of hard massage.
4. Against stretch marks. Oil should be applied to places with scars and gentle movements to rub it. Thanks to the deep moisturizing of the skin, it will gradually recover.
Jojoba (oil), the use of hair:
1. Strengthening the hair bulb. Oil should be rubbed into the scalp, then wrap your head with a warm towel for 30 - 40 minutes, then wash hair with shampoo. 2. Restoration of the structure of hair. To do this, apply a cosmetic jojoba oil to the entire length of hair. Leave it on the hair for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with water.
3. Hair coloring. a few drops of oil is enough to add to the paint, and after the procedure, the hair is soft and manageable.
Obviously, in a set of cosmetics every woman should be jojoba oil. Its use will help keep skin young, supple and shiny hair. In this case, the procedure does not require special financial investments and a lot of time.