The world that never ceases to amaze
• A world that never ceases to amaze
In a world of so many things that we do not even think. For example, it looks like a tiger skin? She monophonic or striped? A battleship? As he rolled into a ball? Well, it looks like the easiest stuff? You know? The world is full of amazing mysteries and the same amazing discoveries.
1. "The golden plover - a bird with a great ability to camouflage. Nestling virtually indistinguishable from moss "
2 "mark on the ski slopes in summer and winter"
3. "Stone on the lake surface is hot and melted the ice underneath. The sun is gone and ice hardened, forming a small stand. Baikal Zen "
4. "The bacteria that grew after the boy, playing in the street, pressed his hand to his petri dish"
5. "During World War II soldiers placed the portraits of their loved ones in the gun handle"
6 "Part of a meteorite that fell in China"
7. "Mount St. Helens before and after the eruption in 1980."
8. "We strips Tigers not only on the fur, but also on the skin"
9. "It looks inside the salt mine"
10. "It looks like the confluence of the Amazon and Rio Negro in Brazil. Different color of the water is due to the different soils "
11. "Behind the scenes of the film" The Kid on the drive. " While the actors in a scene, the real driver is sitting on the roof of the car "
12. "Swept under the electron microscope"
13. "Graphene airgel - the lightest solid material from the established"
14. "So there can be huge lobster claws"
15. "If you pour into the tank colored salt water with varying amounts of salt, it will be divided by the density"
16. "So diggers working on the mountain"
17. "Lighthouse in Michigan before and after the ice storm"
18. "It looks like an oasis in the Libyan desert"
19. "View from the Istanbul University Library"
20. "If you've never seen the battleship rolled into a ball, then here"