The most famous chefs and their cuisine
• The most famous chefs and their cuisine
These chefs know all over the world. It is they who set the fashion to food. It is their most popular recipes. Today we look at how the kitchen looks the most famous chefs in the world, where they create their culinary masterpieces to the delight of the audience.
1. Gordon Ramsay we know on such programs as "Hell's Kitchen", "Boiling Point" and "Master Chef". Eccentric leading not only a great broadcaster, but also a great restaurateur. Gordon Ramsay owns 10 restaurants and 3 bars only in England. And here is home cooking Gordon.
2. Jamie Oliver. Famous showman and author of many cookery shows. Jamie is also a fighter for a healthy and proper nutrition. And this is his home cooking. You can also equip the kitchen in this way. It remains only to choose a kitchen set.
3. Heston Blumenthal, author of the most unimaginable dishes such as ice cream with egg and bacon, porridge from snails and other unimaginable culinary delights. And this is his kitchen.
4. Mario Batali - a specialist in Italian cuisine of the United States. Author of numerous cookbooks and gear.
5. Bobby Flay - the owner of his own restaurant chain. Very popular in the United States.
6. Alain Ducasse - specialist Provencal cuisine. The photo kitchen of a restaurant Ducasse.
7. Nobuyuki Nobu Matsuhisa - a master mix of Japanese, Peruvian and Argentinean cuisine.
8. Paul Bocuse - the master of French cuisine. Philosophy Bocuse - the natural taste of the ingredients, as well as the simplicity and elegance. And no sauces that change the true taste of food.
9. Wolfgang Puck is known for his unconventional approach to cooking.
10. Fulvio Pierangelini. This chef is named after the Italian cuisine.
11. Rachel Ray. She does not own a restaurant, but its culinary program known to many. She is also the author of many cookbooks.
12. Paula Deen - Georgian chef, who lives in the United States. Their way Paul started with $ 200 and delivery of sandwiches. Today it is a popular cooking show.
13. Todd Inglish - one of the US's most famous chefs. Todd owns dozens of Mediterranean cuisine restaurants around the world.