Five golden rules of fitness training
• Five golden rules of fitness workouts
Just go to training or to the gym - it's dull, inefficient and generally not fashionable! Now the trend to go to fitness by the rules. What rules, you ask? For gold! So today we bring you the five golden rules of fitness training!
1. Activities must have a clear goal. Do not just "lose weight for the summer" - namely, "to reduce waist size of 10 centimeters by 9 May." The best thing one big goal broken down into several stages -.. 3 cm to February 3 to April, etc. Then it will be clear how fast you are going to the result and desire will find a pretty clear-cut results.
2. Warm-up - our all. Lazy stretch for ten minutes prior to exercise can not be considered a full-fledged preparation for heavy loads. warm sense - to saturate the muscles with blood, to avoid excessive injuries of the muscle fibers and improve their growth. As it is more effective to do? With active movements accelerate the heart rate - jumping rope, attacks, etc...
3. The body requires a change! Experts recommend not to focus on one sport - always need to make diversity in the training schedule, otherwise the body gets used to the repetitive stresses and the effect is minimal.
4. Do not give up eating! Diet and spend half a day in the gym - a gross error. For training need fuel. Fuel - is food. Naturally, you need to carefully reconsider your diet, focus on protein foods and drink lots of water!
5. Relax! Yes Yes exactly! Exhaust itself, to lead to exhaustion and loss of strength, you should not! When you do, occur microscopic muscle injuries and their recovery will take time and a good rest. If you exercise every day without the right to rest, you are not pumping a muscle, and wears them.
And most importantly, it's a golden unwritten rule - it is better to ask the expert, than to engage in independent action.