How to draw patterns on the nails: a few ideas
Patterns on nails - it is both a way to stand out, and the opportunity to demonstrate all their artistic ability and taste. Now ordinary, even a perfectly executed manicure no surprise. Therefore, many prefer to spend a little time to become not the same as everyone. Patterns on nails manicure really give personality. The ability to draw on a varnish allows to always be different, choose a manicure to the suit, surprise others. Anyone who does not plan to once a week to visit the salon may well learn the art of nail art and at home. Learn basic first elementary options, and then you can move on to more complex.
How to draw patterns on your nails
You will need a brush from the old nail polish. It needs to be thoroughly cleaned. Using scissors, cut the hair so that it was very thin. Thus, it is very easy to draw the line. You will also need paints, wool, floss, needle and solvent. Nail application patterns should be thick, but not thick.
Patterns on nails: ideas for the realization of
- The highlight could be a simple strip, drawn obliquely and slightly sprinkled glitter.
- Use acrylic appliqués in the form of small flowers that you can sprinkle on the tip of the nail.
- Draw on nails large peas. These prints are now in vogue among Hollywood stars.
- Feminine looks floral pattern. Impressive look exotic colorful flowers. If flowers make a neutral or white, then a manicure and suitable for the office.
- The painted animal print looks very impressive and easy to apply.
- The characters are also very simple in design, look intriguing, and may carry a certain sense, if they pick up on the mood.
- The color coat may be very original with an unusual combination of varnishes (gray, and burgundy, white and gold, magenta, and light green and t. D.).
- Make patterns on your nails, you can use glitter or using crystals and stones for nails.
- Simple and convenient to draw a stencil.
- Figure foil by lacquer-based, fixed by a fixer, turn out neat and executed quickly.
- An option for beginners - for drawing a varnish gel pen.
- You can use the magnetic paint. In this case, no need to draw anything, is enough to bring to the freshly painted surface of the magnet, which is sold complete with paint, and nails will be striped without any effort on your part.
- Even water can be a simple manicure. If you have little experience, you can try a glass of the center with cold water drip various varnishes, then gently stir them with a toothpick, to get the pattern. Soak nails in a solution to bring them flowers improvised.
Where to start? Tip for beginners
Patterns on your nails at home, of course, you can make and difficult, but it must first be trained. Start with all the application of the gel pen, then you can learn lacquer painting, and after that you will submit and water manicure.