Comments to the famous paintings
If customers can comment on the work of art.
The creative process - a process of fine and complex at the same time, confirm that the designers, artists, photographers, and other intellectuals of all time. The time interval between the birth of the idea and its implementation is filled with all sorts of events: the ups and downs, moments of inspiration and creative stupor, and of course, the ideological disputes with customers and clients, who sometimes call into question all the work done.
We decided to present a situation where the famous works of art that adorn the walls of the world's museums and private collections, have been the subject of comments by the modern customer.
Sandro Botticelli's "Birth of Venus"
In general, okay, a couple of important amendments:
1. Chest the lady in the center should be larger. Much more.
2. The color of the handkerchief at the woman on the right we do not like. It is desirable to make it light green, and if it does not - at all clean or replace the leather sword belt buckled. Of course, green.
3. Flowers on the background of neither here nor there. This is not a wallpaper! Remove them down, close to the reeds, where they belong.
4. Correct expression face guy left at a workplace. He must blow, but the impression that vomits. Should be similar to the girl next door, they are busy with one thing.
Jan van Eyck "Arnolfini Portrait"
We liked your option, it was amazing! Simply super. But redo. Guys, well we have to carry happiness to people, rather than longing! Therefore, all you need to cheer up.
1. Orange in this layout is not enough positive. A green looks harmless enough.
2. The dog did not dear, to replace Hachiko something.
3. It is necessary to think about the interior, it is obsolete. If you do not know what inspired, go to Ikea.
4. Characters: why a man like Putin? This is some kind of trend? Let's better to be Brad Pitt, and a woman - Angelina Jolie and let everyone will be happy.
Karl Bryullov "Horsewoman"
You know, we have opened your layout, and somehow there was no such that "ah!". We honestly expected more from you.
1. The horse is not in good looking, play with her look, it should be more visionary and express the philosophy of our company. It is difficult, but try.
2. The girl is very much, good find, but change their clothes in her red evening dress.
3. You draw from nature? The next time claims please contact us on all models.
4. The girl on the balcony replace the young man, and in his eyes must be healthy interest.
5. Change the stucco on the wall. We need something more avant-garde.
Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam"
Colleagues, we understand that today take the layout to print, but we still have small changes: 1. Unclear bottom left hand as though opens a can of beer. Remove.
2. Background The current color we do not like, want something perky, try prints.
3. An adult bearded man and the accumulation of the boys do not miss censorship around him. Somehow solve this problem.
4. Red rag on the right shaped like an ear, correct. We have far too much of anatomy in the layout!
5. The man left went perfectly. One can see that you tried. To make it even cooler, let's change to a more dynamic posture - let it be a jump.
Leonardo da Vinci's "Lady with an Ermine"
A sincere thank you for a wonderful layout, but still have a couple of small comments:
1. What is this mutant in the hands of women? Replace with a sweet little dog.
2. The image of the girl lacks the glamor, let's replace the black background on the pink, larger breasts and dresses cut deeper.
3. If the output is to the fore hand, do not forget to varnish nails. This obviously begs the color red!
4. What's wrong with looking girl, no commitment and credibility. Oh, let it looks right! And let smiles like Mona Lisa! So we will create a puzzle!
5. Accessories for the neck of the girl is no longer in fashion this season, look for something from Swarovski.