Fast, cheap and useful: 12 meals for those who have little time
Once upon a time is gone stereotype that all bad tasty, and all useful - tasteless. The time has come to deal with another stereotype that for the preparation of tasty dishes need to spend a lot of time. Our recipes are suitable even for beginners in cooking, which do not represent a more sophisticated cooks "Passer", "blanched" or "pripuskayut".
1. Figure "Little Japan"
This is not a dish of traditional Japanese cuisine, so that no exotic ingredients are needed. Only soy sauce.
• Long-grain rice - 1 cup
• Canned or frozen vegetables - 200 g
• Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons. l.
• Boil the rice in boiling salted water until tender.
• Extinguish 10-12 minutes. frozen vegetables or open a jar, if canned vegetables.
• Mix in a pan rice and vegetables, put on low heat for 2 min., Then add soy sauce, promeshat and simmer another 5 minutes.
2. burrito with egg and beans
Burrito convenient to eat on the go, as it does not need any plug for him, no plates. Just do not overdo it with the sauce that does not drip!
• Sour cream cake or thin pita
• Eggs - 2 pcs.
• Canned beans - 100 g
• Grated cheese and sauce - at will
• Beat the eggs with salt and fry omelet. Vylozhte it on pita bread.
• Bask in the pan or in the microwave canned beans, put on pita bread and add the cheese or sauce.
• Take all the rolls and fry for 1 minute. on each side on a dry hot frying pan.
3. Spaghetti with marinara sauce
In any case, keep in the refrigerator for a couple of small cans of tomato paste - spaghetti and no longer have to eat empty. Ingredients:
• Spaghetti - 150 g
• Tomato paste - 100 g
• Garlic - 2 cloves
• Bulb - 1 half
• Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
• Peel the garlic and half onion. Finely chop and fry over low heat in a vegetable oil 3-4 min., Until the onion is transparent. Add the tomato paste and cook for another 5 minutes.
• Spaghetti on a plate and pour on top with hot marinara sauce.
4. Farmer pizza
Traditionally, the main element of this "pizza" is a corn bread, so she called the farm. But if you do not like him, you can replace any other.
• Corn bread (preferably all)
• White Canned beans - 150 g
• Ham - 100 g
• Greens - 1 bunch
• Heat the corn bread in the microwave or oven. You can use toasted toast bread from the toaster.
• Cut the ham into cubes and mayhem together with beans in a pan.
• Wash and chop the greens.
• Put the ham with beans on bread and sprinkle with herbs.
5. chickpeas with pasta
Legumes and pasta - it would seem, two independent side dish. But they are at the same time and can be combined!
• Canned chickpeas - 100 g
• Pasta - 100 g
• Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
• Cook pasta according to package directions.
• pogrom chickpeas right bank (in hot water) and open it.
• Bulgarian pepper Wash, remove seeds and core and stalks, cut into small cubes or strips.
• Combine all 3 ingredients.
6. Homemade chili
If you do not like spicy food, instead of chili peppers can take Bulgarian or Korean carrot and celery replace any dry seasonings. Ingredients:
• chicken or beef mince - 250 g
• Tomato juice - 4 tablespoons. l.
• Bulb - 1 pc.
• Pepper chili - 2 pcs.
• Celery - 1 pc.
• Fry the minced meat in a frying pan (15-20 min.) And pour heated with oil. Add the tomato juice.
• Peel the onion, wash the peppers and celery. Remove the peppers from seeds and chop all the vegetables. Add the minced meat, salt, and cook everything for 15 minutes. over medium heat. If the mixture becomes dryish, then pour a little tomato juice or boiled water.
7. stew with ham
Instead of ham can take dogs or sausages, that is, meat products, which do not have long to cook rather than just meat.
• Ham - 300 g
• Potatoes - 4 pcs.
• Carrots - 1 pc.
• Zucchini (or an eggplant, or broccoli, or cauliflower) - 200 g
• Wash and clean the vegetables, cut them into cubes the same size. The pan or saucepan thick walled heat vegetable oil, add a little water, salt and spices and vegetable stew for 20 minutes.
• ham chop into cubes, add to stew and simmer for another 15 minutes. If necessary add a little water.
8. Pizza zucchini
The main source of calories in pizza - the sauce and dough. If the sauce to make a low-calorie, but instead take the test zucchini, then it becomes a dietary product.
• Zucchini - 1 pc.
• Grated cheese - 200 g
• Ham - 200 g
• Tomato paste (not ketchup!) - 50 g
• Any additional toppings as desired (tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, pineapple)
• Zucchini peel and cut lengthwise into slices 8-10 mm thick. Grease them with oil and prisolit. Fry on high heat for 1 minute. from each side. • Coat the zucchini tomato sauce. Toppings (ham and the rest), cut into thin slices, place on a zucchini slices and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 7-10 minutes. in an oven at 190 °.
9. Mediterranean salad
The dish is called "salad", but it is composed of pasta, so that it can be a side dish, and a separate dish.
• Pasta - 200 g
• Cherry tomatoes - 7 pieces.
• olives pitted - 100g
• Green peas - 100 g
• Boil the pasta according to package directions.
• Wash and cut into quarters cherry tomatoes. If they are not found, then we can take the usual tomatoes and cut them into thin slices. Open a can of peas.
• Mix the pasta, tomatoes, olives and peas, salad serve hot.
10. Pizza on stale bread
As bread can act and bakery products, if they are not very sweet, for example, bagels.
• Stale bread
• Milk - 0, 5 cups
• Egg - 1 pc.
• Ham, cheese and any other toppings for pizza - 100-150 g
• Whisk the egg with the milk and a pinch of salt. Immerse the mixture into stale bread, cut into slices, then fry them on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. from each side. Sauce a pizza is not required, but you can add it if not afraid of calories.
• Cut the stuffing into thin slices, rub the cheese and place it on top of toasted slices of bread. Bake for 7-10 minutes. in an oven at 190 ° or 3-4 min. in a microwave oven.
11. Snack tuna
Fish not to everyone's liking, so it is with tomatoes in the recipe, you can substitute slices of cheese, then get a dish, known in the US as "grilled cheese". Ingredients:
• bread - 4 slices
• Tuna salad - 1 jar
• Tomato - 1 piece.
• Oil the bread slices and lightly fry them in a pan (1 min., No crusts).
• Tomato wash and cut into thin slices.
• Put the tuna and tomato slices between two pieces of bread and send it to the pan. While snack is fried, pressed tightly against it with a lid. Then do the same with the other side. Do not put too much filling, so she did not get out out. Fry for 1-2 min., Until golden brown.
12. The potato-harmonica
For more options, you can use a juicy strips of bacon, and for vegetarian - slices carrots, zucchini or tomato slices.
• Large potatoes - 5 pcs.
• Ham - 200 g
• Dry spices: basil or olive grass
• Potato wash, peel and make it across the long side of the slot to a depth of three-quarters of the potatoes. Prisolit.
• ham cut into thin slices.
• In each slot put a slice of ham and potato sprinkled on top with spices.
• Screw potatoes into 2 layers of foil or put in the pan, oiled. Bake for 30-35 minutes. at 180 °.