6 original cocktails for the autumn party
It's time to warm, spicy and atmospheric autumn drinks for cozy evenings or for a party. To make the drinks as much as possible the fall of style, you need to pay attention to the ingredients. Pumpkin, cranberries, apples, spices and chocolate - the perfect choice to create delicious, bright and warming cocktails for any occasion. We picked 6 incredibly stylish and simple recipes that you will be able to realize one of the autumn evening.
1. Pumpkin Smoothies
Pumpkin - very tasty and healthy ingredient, so you should take advantage of the autumn pumpkin excitement to make the most of seasonal produce. A great recipe - it's pumpkin smoothies, designed in the form of small shots with sugar powder on the edges. This drink is perfect for a party, to create an atmosphere of autumn on your holiday and be surprised by its unusual taste.
- 3 tbsp. Spoon pumpkin puree,
- 1/4 of pumpkin cream
- 1/2 h. Spoon of vanillin,
- 50 grams of vodka,
- 50 grams of rum,
- Combine puree, vodka, rum, pumpkin cream and vanilla in a blender. Mix until a smoothie.
- Pour the mixture into small shots.
- Melt the sugar in a frying pan and decorate them shots edge.
2. Apple Beer
If you want a relaxing evening in autumn, but trivial drinks are already tired, you can add them a little bit of seasonal creativity. beer combination of apples and pumpkins can be a great culinary solution for both ordinary evening, and for a special occasion. Ingredients:
- 220 grams bourbon,
- 250 grams of apple cider,
- 40 grams of lemon juice,
- 350 grams of pumpkin ale,
- In a shaker, combine the bourbon, cider and lemon juice.
- In a glass lay ice and pour the mixture.
- Decorate with cinnamon and cranberries.
3. Hot chocolate with spices
There is nothing more to atmospheric autumnal warmth and comfort than hot chocolate. This recipe is able to satisfy both the sweet lovers, and those who would like to drink something stronger. In combination with spices, you can get a really warming and spicy drink. If we exclude from alcohol ingredients, you can make a cocktail good old hot chocolate.
- 1/3 cup of cream liqueur,
- 4 cups of milk,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar,
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder,
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree,
- 1 h. Spoon spices.
- whipped cream,
- pieces of pumpkin.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, sugar, cocoa, and a pinch of salt. Beat until smooth.
- The resulting mixture was heat at medium heat, but do not bring to the boil.
- Add the puree and spices. Continue to mix. Immediately after cooking, add the liqueur.
- Decorate one of the options, and serve.
4. Autumn Russian
favorite drink of all parties - a White Russian, combining refined alcohol and coffee taste. This recipe offers to make a classic cocktail over the autumn and enjoy them right now. Or lay up recipe for the upcoming Halloween.
- 1 cup of cream liqueur,
- 50 grams of vodka,
- 50 grams of milk or cream,
- confectionery powder.
- In a glass put ice.
- Pour the liqueur, then vodka, then the cream and stir.
- Garnish with a glass powder or sprinkle.
5. Milkshake in a pumpkin
Another option for those who want to combine a drink from a child with alcohol. Served with fresh pumpkin, a milkshake will be the main outcome of your party. Bright, stylish and tasty cocktails - that is necessary for the autumn atmosphere.
- 4 cup vanilla cream
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree,
- 70 grams of vodka,
- 1/8 hours. Cinnamon,
- dry ginger.
- cinnamon stick,
- whipped cream.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until a thick mixture.
- Clean the pumpkin core and pour the contents inside.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
6. Cranberry Margarita
Margarita - Drink elegant and well-suited to the festive atmosphere. But in order to bring the feeling of the season, it is possible to combine the tart taste of tequila with bright, juicy and healthy cranberries, which are not only stylish complement the recipe, but add in the original taste of the usual drink.
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice,
- 3/4 cup lemon juice,
- 3/4 cup tequila,
- 1/2 cup Cointreau,
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Put ice in a glass, pour the mixture on top. Garnish with berries.