Early the next morning, or 5 original omelets for breakfast
September is already moving toward its center, many have come to work, and therefore have to get up early and constantly rush, ignoring a healthy diet and the important component of the daily diet, like breakfast. We decided to find a solution to the problem of incorrect morning feed, pick up some lovely omelettes recipes for every day. Simple, but very creative dishes with classic ingredients will satisfy even the most refined taste, and certainly diversify dull breakfast.
1. Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and goat cheese
The best omelette - is that it can be combined with absolutely anything. A hearty and delicious options can be a mushroom and goat cheese. Cook an omelet this is not difficult, and your breakfast can become very special. If you add the greens and avocado, then a tasty and original breakfast becomes more and vitamin-rich food.
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 100 g sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 tbsp. Spoon goat cheese
- brushed 1/2 avocado, diced
- In a frying pan pour the olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and fry until golden brown (5-6 minutes). Put the mushrooms in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, pepper. Pour into the pan, cook for 6-7 minutes.
- In the finished omelet put mushrooms, avocado and goat cheese, spinach powder. After the fold omelet in half.
- Ready to decorate with parsley omelette.
2. 2 minute scrambled mug
The original and incredibly practical recipe for making a tasty and healthy breakfast for those in a hurry all the time, but do not want to neglect a healthy diet. Literally everything in the omelet is done inside the cup, and then wash and even a breakfast transported much easier than the classic version. Add your favorite ingredients and take breakfast with him.
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup of spinach
- 1 tbsp. spoon feta cheese
- 1 h. Spoon chopped green onion
- pepper to taste
- Grease cup olive oil.
- Add eggs, stir well with a fork.
- Add red pepper, spinach, feta cheese, green onions, salt and pepper. mix lightly.
- Put a cup in a microwave oven and cook at high power for 1-2 minutes.
3. Blueberry omelet
If you want to diversify your breakfast and add a little sweetness, you can move away from the classic omelet recipe and turn an ordinary breakfast in a stylish and useful dessert. There is nothing better in the morning portion of the vitamins that will help recharge your batteries for the day. Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Spoon cream cheese
- frozen or fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, mix cheese and eggs, whisk with a fork.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and add the blueberries.
4. A vegetarian omelet
An excellent breakfast for those who prefer vegetarian food - it's an omelet with vegetables and parmesan. Exquisite and easy to prepare, this omelet is very similar to the classic recipe, which each had to face in cooking breakfast. The abundance of greenery and spices will definitely make a special breakfast.
- 4 Egg protein
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 hours. The olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- In a frying pan pour the olive oil and heat.
- Put the pan spinach, onions, zucchini and mushrooms. Fry gently, then boil for some time.
- Next, add the eggs and mix.
- When the omelette is ready, add the cheese and leave the lid closed.
- Serve scrambled eggs with tomatoes.
5. Omelet sandwich
Another simple and very original recipe will turn an ordinary omelette into a favorite dish for breakfast. Sandwich omelette is very convenient to take with you as a breakfast, if you want to rush to work, or a bite to eat at lunchtime.
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. spoon of milk
- 1, 5, Art. spoon of oil
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 pieces of cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Put the mushrooms, peppers, bacon and onions. Stir fry.
- In a bowl, mix the milk, eggs, whisk with a fork. Pour into the pan and stir.
- Prepare the bread: make a toast or fry the slices in a frying pan, grease, put the cheese on top of the cheese, put a slice of omelet and cover the top of the second piece of buttered bread.