4 dishes with a taste of summer
Summer is still in full swing, and we will continue to delight you interesting recipes for a party or a simple dinner. This time we picked up a few simple dishes that look very bright, and tastes really summer. Here you will find both simple and snacks that can be a highlight of your table, and unusual dishes that are perfect for a nice summer evening with friends.
1. Salad with grilled avocado and bacon
It is an unusual combination of baked avocado with fried bacon, croutons and vegetables is perfect for a summer dinner. This dish I want to eat immediately after cooking while the ingredients are still hot, and the next day, taking from the refrigerator, when the guests had gone. This salad is not only looks very over-year, but the taste just like a hot July.
- 2 solid avocado
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 hr. Salt spoon
- 1/4 h. Spoon of ground black pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves
- Prepare grill. Bread and avocado cut into small cubes, dip in olive oil. Put on the grill. At an average temperature bake for 6 minutes, not to forget the flip;
- After cooking - bread and avocados need to cool and stir;
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, chopped garlic, salt and pepper. In the ready-mix add the cherry tomatoes, bread and avocado. Stir well and garnish with basil.
2. Mexican corn
There is nothing more summer than bright and juicy corn, without which it can not do more than one a barbecue party. With this uncomplicated recipe you can add an original touch to a very trivial preparation of corn and make a very stylish element to your party or just make an ordinary dinner more refined and romantic.
- Fresh or frozen corn
- 8 Art. tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- Oil put in a bowl and mix with chili sauce, add salt and pepper;
- Cut the corn into small pieces;
- Each piece corn cover layer of oil, salt and pepper, then wrapped in foil and put in a pot of water. Simmer;
- When the corn is cooked, remove the foil and sprinkle the pieces - cilantro.
3. Stuffed pasta shells,
Unusual Mexican dish add exoticism to your kitchen, but if you are still a lover of different kinds of pasta, then this recipe exactly have you liking. Easy and delicious snack will look favorably on the holiday table, and will make your party unforgettable summer.
- in the form of pasta shells (large)
- 1/2 cup chopped chicken breast
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 hot pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons mayonnaise or cream cheese
- Boil the pasta;
- For the filling mix chopped tomatoes, pieces of chicken breast, avocado, chilli and cream cheese / mayonnaise;
- With Spoon the filling into the shells and sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Watermelon vegetarian salad
Watermelon - this is undoubtedly a summer product, which is very difficult to give up in the hot season. Watermelon salad is not going to look like a salad, but it will be a perfect snack for those who prefer to watermelons, but tired of the monotony. Turn the most trivial food into something exquisite to help our simple recipe.
- 1 watermelon
- 1/4 hr. Of salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 \ 3 cup chopped feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons chopped basil
- Watermelon cut into large slices;
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, salt, and red onion;
- Ready-mix pour watermelon slices, put the cheese and sprinkle with basil.