How to whiten your white sneakers at home? helpful hints
Immaculate condition white shoes is a sign of human responsibility and careful attention to detail. Such a psychological nuance is often used as a criterion for the selection of personnel. White shoes, such as sneakers look very elegant. However, some people consider this option impractical, because the white stuff quickly get dirty and spoil. Despite these claims, there are certain techniques such as bleach white sneakers at home.
The preparation process
There are a number of effective ways in which to return the white shoes the previous appearance. Particular attention before the procedure is recommended to be given to the material. In any case, you should perform the following manipulations:
- To begin, remove the laces from the shoes. Wash them separately desirable. If they are too soiled, it is necessary to soak them in chlorine solution for one hour.
- Insoles also erased separately. Due to the porous material from which they are made, to get rid of the smell is quite difficult. Therefore, to get rid of it, you need to rinse 2-3 times insole. It is also recommended to use vinegar to get instant results.
- Before you whiten your white sneakers at home, you must first clean the soles. It is necessary to get rid of stones and other debris. After that shoes can be considered ready for further procedures. Depending on what material sewn shoes, selects the appropriate method of purification.
White fabric sneakers
As you know, clean canvas shoes is not difficult. Everything depends on the quality of the material. If the shoes are made of inexpensive material, it is not even advisable to try to wash them, because they will lose their attractive appearance. So, before you whiten your white cloth shoes, you should use the following methods:
- Use any improvised means, which is designed to whiten white fabrics. Suitable for both powder and liquid bleach.
- The chocolate soap will allow instantly get rid of the yellowing and dirt. The resulting mass is poured boiling water and allowed to stand for some time. Then add baking soda. The surface of the shoe sole and thoroughly rub. After 30-40 minutes tool cleaned with a brush.
- Modern washing machines are equipped with a feature that allows to work with any shoes. Therefore, there should not be a question as to whiten white sneakers at home. In order not to cause damage to the mechanism, it is not recommended at the same time to erase more than two pairs.
Bleaching leather shoes
Many connoisseurs of quality and style preferred footwear made of natural leather. To clean leather shoes from contamination, should adhere to the following guidelines:
- First, you need to moisten a soft sponge and soapy water and wipe the surface. Then footwear desirable to coat a special tool from starch and milk which is washed off with warm water 20 minutes after application.
- Often the color of shoes after washing in the machine may change and acquire a yellowish tint. In this case, the ideal assistant is citric acid or acetone. With the help of cotton pad soaked in a solution should be wiped "affected" areas.
Any shoes, even made from natural and high-quality material, after hand washing, or washing machine loses its appearance. In this case, it is desirable to use the dry cleaning or special shoe paint.
The causes yellowing of the shoe
To return to the previous white shoes, determine the reason for which it has acquired a yellow color after washing. So trainers can turn yellow if:
- shoes had been dried properly;
- used detergent of low quality;
- detergent is not washed off completely;
- the unexpected response of the material to washing powder;
- poor water quality.
White sneakers yellowed: how to whiten?
The following methods are used to deal with yellowed shoes:
- In the bowl of water is added and oxygen bleach powder. Running at a time should be soaked in water and rubbed with a brush periodically as the inside and on the outside. Do not interfere, and add a bit of tooth powder for the best effect.
- If the stains have appeared recently, you can try to wash them using whitening soaps. Wait 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- The toothpaste is considered to be an indispensable tool in such situations. With brush paste rubbed into the contaminated site. After 30-40 minutes, the procedure should be repeated.
- Ammonia also copes with yellow spots. Shoes should always be dry.
- It is possible to bleach white ash sneakers. It is also a pretty effective way and allows you to restore the original appearance of the shoe.
What can be bleached white sneakers: modern methods of
To get rid of various types of stains can be with the help of modern chemistry, but only if the funds were properly used. The main thing is to try not to spoil the material.
So, before you start, make sure that the composition means no chlorine. As is well known, its effect has a negative impact on the fabric and can destroy its structure. It is also desirable to be careful to preparations with a content of acidic components.
For bleaching soles is recommended to use the following medications:
- Grate the soap wet brush. Then thoroughly clean the soles. The procedure is carried out several times to achieve the desired result.
- Get a paste of washing powder and dishwashing detergent.
- Add 3 tablespoons oxygen bleach to the water. The resulting tool put sneakers for a few hours. Then rub with a brush and dry.
- Mix hydrogen peroxide and vinegar with detergent. Such a method is suitable for the bleaching of the sole, so you should refrain from entering the mixture to the fabric.
How to whiten your white sneakers at home: folk remedies
In general, bleaching white shoes, and even leather shoes, uses a conventional powder and toothpaste. There are other sufficiently effective folk remedies:
- the use of lemon or lemon juice to bleach the sole;
- a mixture of baking soda and vinegar;
- the use of petroleum jelly to deal with stubborn stains;
- A solution of vinegar and water;
- acetone (avoid contact with the tissue);
- mixture of starch and bovine milk;
- a special cleaner for leather shoes.
In order to protect shoes from external influences and fix the result, it is desirable to use a colorless shoe cream.
If the shoes or soles exposed to severe pollution, then do not despair, and get rid of the shoes. In some cases, you can use the folk ways that will easily cope not only with yellowness, but also other contaminants. If none of these solutions did not bring the desired results, it is recommended to give shoes to the cleaners.