Coloring: shatush appliances in the home. Shatush on dark hair. Hair coloring technique shatush (photo)
Today there are many different methods by which you can maintain the natural hair. To make them more attractive will help staining. shatush technique is one of the most popular. What is this technique, what are the benefits, and how to carry out the staining procedure? This will be discussed in our article.
What is a hair coloring technique shatush?
In fact - a kind of dyeing. However, in contrast, the staining technique is performed shatush other, more unusual and original way. With its help it is possible to create a very topical now a smooth, gentle transition from dark shades to lighter. With this staining technique we get the effect of burnt hair. And it looks very natural. The main thing - to choose the right paint shades.
Application shatush art provides visual volume increase, and a natural color becomes deeper. Such a method of staining is a boon for those who are forced to dye their hair regularly. This is not surprising, because applying shatush technique, hair is less traumatic because staining exposed individual, rather narrow strands. And not to stain the entire length, and is a small offset from the roots. As a rule, its boundary is blurred due backcombing strands.
Staining technique shatush (picture shown below) does not require the use of caps and foil. Due to the fact that the paint affects outdoors hair, the result is a very natural color strands. Staining (shatush technology) is now considered a trend, but to do it yourself quite easy. Carry out the procedure, it is desirable in a good salon, where high-quality dyes applied the same line.
Before proceeding to the coloration, you need to prepare for it in advance. Ideally - week three. The preparation process includes applying hair masks that can improve the structure. In addition, the staining procedure should be to dirty hair, as this will help protect them from aggressive dyes. Also not recommended to apply different styling.
Since the split ends can paint over uneven, because of what hairstyle will look sloppy, they should be mow before painting.
The advantages and disadvantages of
What advantages does this painting? shatush technique won the sympathy of women due to many advantages:
- This method is ideal for those who do not want to dye your hair frequently, as well as those who want to grow their natural hair color. Since the roots are not affected when painting, over time, they will not stand out sharply and spoil the appearance. Shatush staining technique provides a smooth transition of color, so the root zone will remain maximally natural. All this allows the coloring procedure no more frequently than once every 2-3 months.
- technique of hair coloring shatush (photos are presented in the article) - the perfect way to cover gray hair, while the number of white hair should not exceed 30%.
- The procedure is very gentle, so the condition of the hair after dyeing virtually unchanged.
- With the help of transition colors create a play of light and shade, so hair looks very impressive in any light.
- Hair acquire additional volume (especially layered haircuts).
- curls are natural looking, no contrast bleached locks on a background of primary color.
On the negative side, they have the technique quite a bit. The main disadvantage is that the procedure requires certain skills. To get a good result, it is better to seek help from the master. Shatush made their own, can not meet the expectations and the output hair can look sloppy. The second negative - quite a high cost of the service in the salons.
To fit this painting?
shatush technique is regarded as universal, so it can allow women of any age and with any hair color. However, the most advantageous shatush looks on dark hair. Because this technique is the clarification of strands, very impressive method of coloring will look on brunettes and brown-haired. But it is important to consider that a shade should be chosen not out of line Blonde, since against the dark base color lightened locks will look unnatural. The main rule technology shatush - smooth flow of color. Owners dark hair is best suited Red, golden and red shades. Also nice would look reddish strands.
Fair-haired girls, this technique helps to give a fresh new look and make the color more intense and bright.
For blondes best use of no more than two colors. Often the natural color shade darker, then add light strands.
As for the length of the hair, then there is a limit. The thing is that pass play of colors in all its glory is only possible on the long and medium hair. If short hair, this effect will not be able to receive. The exception is the long bangs.
Choosing the right shade
The end result of staining depends on the selected color. To hair to look more natural, you must choose a color that is different from the base is not more than 3 tones. Too contrasting curls will look unnatural.
shatush on dark hair
Staining technique shatush, as mentioned above, the ideal dark-haired girl. The color palette in this case is quite extensive. Hairdresser can use colors like coffee with milk, dark beige, hazelnut, Titian, honey, amber, old bronze. It is worth noting that the use of red colors to make the image more expressive, but he is only fit ladies with perfect tone complexion.
shatush on blond hair
For owners of a dark-brown hair is the best choice of medium-light brown, wheat or ashen. Create the effect of burnt curls using shatush technology can precisely on blond hair. Such a method is capable of dyeing revive ash-blond hair that lack luster and light.
shatush for blonde
Girl with blond hair can stay on shade "Platinum Blonde" or pearl. Of course, in this case the effect is barely noticeable. But these tones enliven hair strands and give a slight glow. For light-brown hair, you can use gold or wheat shades.
What is necessary for the procedure
For coloring will need:
- Paint. When buying paint, give preference to proven brand. Color selection should proceed from the basic color of hair, namely - different from the natural maximum of 2-3 colors. For techniques suitable shatush as persistent brightening dyes, and more forgiving, bezammiachnoy. Professionals often use a dye powder, which allows you to choose any shade.
- Brush. Ideally, it should be of high quality and natural.
- bowls for the paint. You can use plastic, glass, but not metal.
- Hair Clips.
- Comb for backcombing and separation of the strands.
As noted earlier, staining (a technique shatush) is carried out without the use of foil. Thus it is possible to obtain smooth transitions, and not too bright shades. Cap after paint application is not being used as lightening components must contact with oxygen.
staining in interior
For staining technique shatush master 2 used method - and without fleece. The first variant can perform any hairdresser, but without the use of fleece to achieve a good effect will be able to only a professional with extensive experience. Stages of the procedure in the cabin include:
- The hair is divided into strands of a width of not more than 3 cm. Since the staining is necessary to start from the back, the other locks must be slaughtered by means of clips.
- Each strand tease at the roots of a comb with frequent teeth.
- Short strokes are applied coloring formulation. He has to go to the surface, without penetrating deep into strands. That is what will allow to achieve the desired effect. Roots at coloring should not be affected.
- In this way the treatment is carried out all the strands.
- bides the time needed for the action of the dye. Typically, it ranges from 10 to 40 minutes.
- Carefully wash off the ink composition and applied a moisturizing balm.
When painting hair bouffant second method is not required. In this case, we need a hairdresser with a great skill. Before the procedure, the hair also separated into strands. The paint is applied, step back a little from the roots. At the transition from the primary to the desired color smears should be barely noticeable, then they are made more intense. So smooth staining is achieved.
shatush at home
Due to the complexity of the technology stylists does not recommend shatush own. However, if you have a certain hair coloring skills, you can try to make shatush without visiting the salon.
In this case, the coloring is better to produce, collect hair in a bun. To do this, they tied on top, and the resulting tail is separated into strands, which are then alternately tease. The coloring composition is applied on various parts of fleece chaotic strokes, wherein the tips of dyed more intensely. In order to avoid unwanted stains at the roots, the tail is wrapped in foil. After waiting for a certain time, the paint is washed off from the hair and soften their balm. The results must be unevenly colored, but natural-looking hair. Sharp transition of color should not be.
What is the difference between shatush, Ombre and balayazh?
As mentioned earlier, today there are several techniques by which it is possible to achieve color transition from the roots to the tips. What is the difference between them, it is known not to everyone. Let us consider the features of the most popular methods.
The essence is to change the coloring of hair color tips. In this case, do not always use natural hues. They can be in color and quite unconventional. What is the difference between a Ombre and staining technique shatush? Ombre implies a contrast transition from the roots to the tips. The difference between them is typically a few tones.
This technique is considered to be the most complex, and its performance only by a good wizard. With balayazh French translates to "smack". The application of paint reminiscent of the work of the artist, making smears. Thus only the upper layer is affected strands. In the process of coloring master as it stretches the color. Unlike staining technique shatush hair balayazh requires high precision and perform much experience. As a result of the application of technology balayazh we get homogeneous roots with uneven bleached tips, but there is no clear transition between the colors, because the staining very shallow. At the same time, the bottom completely bleached hairstyles.
So shatush is a cross between the two methods described above, as the result is lighter than the roots, the tips. However, all this is within the natural. Some differences in the art are also present application and distribution of the dye composition of the strands.