Can I drink the water during a workout at the gym?
During the implementation of any physical activity of the human body needs a certain amount of liquid. Sweating occurs, it is required to protect the body from a strong rise in temperature. To determine whether it is possible to drink water during exercise, it is necessary to analyze the influence of fluid loss on the body.
Sweating during exercise
A person sweats constantly. Even at rest, he loses a lot of fluid, but it does not always happen too much, so people do not pay attention to perspiration. While maintaining the normal temperature in the room daily human skin produces about 0, 5 liters of sweat.
Thermoregulation is just one of the properties of perspiration. Together with the sweat excreted allocated decomposition products and excess salts derived. Together with then go electrolytes (salts, is uniformly dissolved in the liquid), which is characterized by special effects for the organism. salts source is blood plasma, so seen in the process of sweating partial dehydration.
The need for drinking water when dehydration during exercise
If a person wants to drink, it means that dehydration has already arrived. When since the advent of the desire to drink the water it takes a little time, even a small degree of dehydration. At this point, you need to compensate for the lack of water, drinking water. Sometimes people do not, which is reflected in the amount of electrolytes in the body and lead to various disorders.
When the amount of blood which is in constant circulation decreases, renin is produced, which affects the blood vessels, making them more tone. As a result, they become narrower, which causes an increase in blood pressure. Vascular pressure should be on the same level, so that all processes in the body are directed in its maintenance. Water from various cell is allocated and sent to the great vessels. This allows normal blood supply to vital organs.
Why do I need to drink water during your workout?
During the training the average fluid loss is not so large as to significantly affect the health of the organism. However, remember that even a small loss of fluid can lead to a marked reduction in disability.
For athletes, it is important, as the training results will be lower than in the proper replenishment of moisture in the body. This is especially important for weight loss, because many are forced to finish earlier in the lack of moisture workout. Because of this, can not get enough time to incorporate active power supply by using human fat, from which he plans to get rid of.
The use of liquid during the course
Water is considered to be the most useful and accessible drink during a training session. The liquid must necessarily possess the necessary quality, that is, to be crude and purified. To determine whether you can drink water during your workout, you need to clearly establish the fact that the fluid from the water for this purpose can not be taken. It is dangerous for many reasons.
In cold weather, it is necessary to bring the liquid to ambient temperature, and the heat can be a little lower it to 15 degrees. Should consider these prescriptions in cases where there is a question about whether it is possible to drink water while exercising on the treadmill.
If the training takes place in the hot conditions and very active, that is, with the sweat out a lot of salt, it is recommended to use mineral water. If during the exercise expended a lot of energy, can be added to liquid honey. At 0, 5 liters sufficiently half tablespoons of the substance.
How it is possible to drink?
In training you can drink as much fluid as required. Certain limits of its volume has been established. only should monitor how much water is consumed at one time. If you have enough free time to use the liquid should be between each set, ie after the next approach. When are sports games, you need to drink a few sips of fluid after each timeout. If held long running exercise should drink about 200 ml of fluid every 15 minutes. It must be remembered prescription data with the question arises whether it is possible to drink water during your workout and after.
When the training is over, it is necessary to fully restore the water balance in the body. You need to drink as much as you need, fully satisfying thirst. When there is no water consumption of more than necessary, it should stop, because excess fluid in the body is not appropriate.
Statistics relating to drinking water during training
- When training moderate intensity, lasting about 60 minutes, the human body produces about a liter of sweat.
- A large percentage engaged during training gets noticeable signs of dehydration.
- If you do not replenish the supply of water during intense exercise can lose up to 2% of body weight.
- Severe dehydration is able to reduce the positive effects of physical exercise 2 times.
That there was no rapid fluid loss during exercise, you need an hour before active sports activities to drink a glass of water. Even if during the training there is no feeling of thirst, it is important to regularly drink at least a few sips of water. Even between classes necessary every day to consume a 1 liter of water. On hot days should not neglect the use of liquid at the essentials. Ideally, if a person drinks a day at least 2 liters of water.
- During the day, it is recommended to drink plenty of water, so you should take it with you in bottles. So do professional sportsmen. The liquid must necessarily be at hand, regardless of whether the man at the gym, at work or traveling in the car.
- In order to maintain an optimum water balance during exercise, it is necessary to take a liquid of 100-200 ml every 10-20 minutes. After the Exercise should constantly replenish moisture balance. When the question arises of whether it is possible to drink water during your workout, you need to remember that this should be done before the beginning, during and at the end, and after some time as long as the thirst is not fully quenched. It is necessary to take into account these facts, if the relevant question is whether it is possible to drink water during your workout to ground.
- As you can drink as much water as you want during the day. No need to follow certain guidelines or limits, since each person's need for moisture is different. It is not recommended to artificially increase the amount of fluid consumed. Excess as harmful as deficiency. It is necessary to know if you're interested in, whether it is possible to drink water during a boxing workout.
- Cooking food should only quality purified water.
- Can I drink water during your workout? Yes, in addition, you need to understand that it is necessary to consume a liquid at room temperature or slightly cooler than this figure. In the cold season is permissible to drink warm, sometimes hot liquid.
- It should be noted that the supplementation of fluid flow in the body increases, because of what the increased water consumption is required.
During the training you need to be attentive to the cleanliness of the liquid. Tap water is considered unacceptable, since it contains organic and inorganic substances detrimental to health. Quality should be given a lot of attention, especially when the question arises whether it is possible to drink water during your workout, if you want to lose weight.
To solve this problem, you can make boiling and subsequent sedimentation. However, this method is not preferred since the useful elements out of the thermal treatment of the water. It is desirable to use filtered water. You can use household filter. The perfect purification system, the better, but the good units are more expensive. Also, athletes can acquire liquid, packaged in bottles. It is necessary to choose one of these options to see whether it is possible to drink water while exercising in the gym.
Such industrial cleaning water passes, so it is removed from the longer harmful substances. It should be noted that many experts are of the opinion at the usefulness of such a liquid, as due to the special settings of it filtered not only harmful, but also many useful items.
To get good results from training regularly drink. This is the answer to the question of whether it is possible to drink water during your workout for weight loss. Athletes who love yoga exercises, it is advisable to consume a liquid with a high content of carbon. Also this water is great for people who practice sports intensively for more than 60 minutes without any significant interruptions. Should not drink water containing salt, as this will only exacerbate the thirst.