Secrets silk skin, or Waxing at home
Waxing at home, or waxing, it is a very popular procedure, which no longer appeared as something out of the ordinary, and became ordinary and even necessary.
Despite this, not everyone knows the ins and outs of the process. Therefore, the results of hair removal activities are often diametrically opposed. Meanwhile, waxing at home has many advantages, chief among which are the following:
1. Procedure gives a fairly long lasting effect (it varies in the range of 3 to 4 weeks).
2. Can be used on different areas of the body.
3. This operation is available to everyone. Kits for removal of unwanted hair can be purchased at any store. Another plus - their low cost.
4. In addition to its main purpose, waxing in the home also performs the function of peeling, cleansing your skin, leaving it silky and smooth.
To date, several types of waxing:
1. Hair removal cold wax. Quite a painful procedure, but one of the most effective. Cold wax captures and removes even the smallest hairs.
2. Hair removal with hot wax. This method is not recommended to use the ladies who suffer varicose veins. high temperature wax capable of expanding blood vessels, therefore have undesirable health problems. Such waxing home belongs to the category of economy, since some starting material is used more than once. This procedure is virtually painless, so it is recommended for the underarms and bikini area. 3. Hair removal with warm wax. One of the most popular and most commonly used methods. It is suitable absolutely for all women. Particularly appreciated simplicity and speed of execution. Another advantage is hypoallergenic. This wax is sold in cassette-rollers, it is heated in a special device and is applied to the skin. Then, using special strips struggling with unwanted hair. However, this method is also the most expensive of all the existing methods of this kind.
Correctly done waxing at home - the key to smooth skin and good mood for a long time. That is why it is important to follow all the stages of the operation and guidance of experienced people:
1. Before starting the procedure you need to take a shower and wipe the skin dry. You should not use special creams. It only complicate the process. Better skin sprinkle talcum powder to remove excess heat and moisture.
2. Further, wax is heated in a special device. It is very important to monitor the temperature, otherwise you can get burns. Ideally, it should be no more than 42 degrees.
3. wooden spatula or trowel need to apply wax to a particular area of skin that you want to get rid of unwanted hair. Top to press a special strip.
4. When the wax hardens a bit, it should be sharply pull the strip with the other hand, it is desirable to hold the skin to soften the not too pleasant. In the same way to process other areas. Skin Care after epilation
After the procedure is completed, you should calm the covers, because they have experienced some sort of stress. It is better to treat all spray or lotion for sensitive skin. If you notice the remains of wax, they can be easily removed with vegetable oil. It would be great if you start using a special tool that slows down hair growth. Thus, you can avoid ingrown grow back tips.
Although this procedure is considered harmless, it is better to abstain from it to people who:
- are processed in sites warts or moles, mechanical damage to the skin;
- infectious diseases or suffer from diabetes;
- susceptible to varicose veins.
For all other waxing at home will be the salvation and the possibility to have a silky skin.