You have slippery soles, what to do?
In winter because of ice is particularly strong people care slippery soles. What if your new boots do not allow easy to move? Currently, not all manufacturers care about the convenience and health of its customers. Given the fact that almost every winter a pair of boots soles quality leaves much to be desired, the holder is necessary to search for an answer to the question: "Shoes slides, what to do?" Fortunately, today there are several proven ways that can easily cope with this problem.
How to avoid falling?
1. One of the answers to the question: "Slippery soles that do?" - will be applied to it glue "Moment" a thin layer, which, without waiting for drying, you need to sprinkle sand. In this case, boots will be less traumatic in about a month. Before applying the adhesive sole must be degreased.
2. This answer to the question: "Glide boots, what to do?" - similar to the first. On the sole, covered with "moment", paste a few pieces of sandpaper. It can be used on the basis of cloth for a stronger grip. To pieces of the paper is not very different from the color of their soles can paint a black marker. However, choosing this option, do not forget that, first, it will serve no more than three weeks, and, secondly, an improved way shoes can easily damage the flooring.
3. The simplest solution to the problem is to use a slippery shoe conventional plaster. Two of his pieces simply glued to the base of the cross. Best fit a wide version of the plaster. The downside of this option is that it does not last - will last a maximum of three days, but it is easily possible to paste over. Also, do not forget about the use of the black marker, so as not to plunge into shock surrounding the presence on the sole of white crosses.
4. An interesting answer to the question: "Slippery soles that do?" - gets rubbing her raw potatoes. This method is very popular not only the expense of its simplicity, but at the expense of efficiency.
5. If you have purchased the shoes of the winter season on a completely smooth soles - try to create their own pattern. This can be done using a soldering iron, hot rod or a conventional nail. You can also use a fine grater. Sole, grated on her, become less slippery, but worth it to spoil the new boots in this way?
6. Who else but a specialist can help you find an answer to the question: "Slippery sole, what to do?" That shoe shop worker would be more correct to entrust their own safety. Specialist put on sole-slip plate and unobtrusive. They are not only reliable but also durable. In addition, this option can help protect against wear shoes. Due to the fact that the plates are cut exactly on the shape of the sole, the appearance of your boots will be perfect. Tips last
In order to avoid problems associated with slip, prefer comfortable shoes, winter give up high heels. It is advisable to purchase boots with a smooth rather than smooth soles, because the more variety on it "bumps", the less likely your "ice dancing". In addition, for the winter season is more suitable termoelastoplastovaya outsole than polyurethane, because the first is less than freezing in the cold and slides.