Personal Skin Care. baby skin hygiene and adult
The skin not only serves as a protective shell of the human body, but also actively interacts with the external environment. Particularly, it is primarily assumes shot by a plurality of stimuli - chemical, physical or infectious, many of which can cause numerous pathological processes both on the skin itself, and inside the body. It is also often the epithelial covering is the first indicator that signals that our health is something wrong. Therefore, the skin keep clean - one of the main points in the complex hygienic procedures.
Functions of the skin
Throughout a person's life, the epithelial cover serves many functions, aimed at preserving the health and life of the organism:
- The secretory.
- The participation in the overall process of metabolism.
- Acting as a sensory organ.
The protective function
The skin protects the body from diverse adverse environmental effects which may cause both mechanical and viral damage internal organs.
Leather largely react to temperature changes: the cold vessels constrict it, and the heat transfer decreases when the heat they extend, actively starts sweating and excessive heat radiation body.
The secretory and resorption of
When the secretory function of excess fluid is released in conjunction with the operation of the sebaceous and sweat glands, and in resorption, conversely, - soaking the missing amount of water to maintain a natural balance of the body.
Although people and receives an overwhelming amount of about 2 through the respiratory tract, but the skin is also involved in the oxygenation system - with the help of activated gas transfer processes.
The skin as a sensory organ
The skin reacts to touch, pain, heat and cold, and by nerve transmits information to the brain. And on the basis of the results of its processing system models the people of their behavior in a given situation.
To all of these functions were carried out in a stable manner, in order to avoid disruptions in the body, careful skin care. skin hygiene, or rather, its rules, has some features for different ages, as well as some general points.
As a result of pollution and damage to earn multiple diseases can not only skin, but also the whole body. In this regard, both children and adults are advised to observe some general rules of skin care:
- daily washing and showering;
- Use mild ph-neutral or feminine hygiene products (baby soap, gels, wipes, foams);
- regular change of underwear and clothing items that come in contact with skin;
- in the event of peeling is necessary to lubricate the skin moisturizer or a special ointment;
- unacceptable mechanical removal of abscesses, pimples, crusts accrued in the field of wounds and scratches;
- regular consumption of plant and dairy foods, vitamins; - Avoid sources that cause an allergic skin rash (food, beverages, animal hair, of non-natural materials wear);
- upon contact of the skin with unknown plants, chemical reagents, if possible immediately rinse the contact location;
- Avoid frostbite and chapping of the skin;
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water;
- wiped dry after water treatment;
- If possible, use a removable shoes indoors, avoid sweating of the feet or hypothermia;
- daily walks in the fresh air for a minimum of 20-30 minutes;
- moderate sunbathing or kvartsevanie.
As you can see, the standard skin hygiene - is the fulfillment of a fairly simple set of rules, which must not be forgotten nor the child nor adult. However, the skin of these two age groups is still some differences, and, therefore, the nuances of care.
The differences between adult and child skin
Skin Child 7-8 years is more prone to allergic reactions, it is too thin and delicate, unlike an adult. It contains more fat cells and blood. Some functions of children's skin is still not fully debugged, but after 9 years begins to show some stability in the sweat and sebaceous glands.
The older a person becomes, the more likely the skin begins to fade. Over the years, it is less elastic, not so abundantly filled with blood, glands work slows or stops altogether. Upper epithelium drying, thereby begin to erupt wrinkles, age spots appear. In this regard, the child's skin hygiene has some features, note that it is necessary at an early age.
Hygiene rules for child
Skin care for children is necessary, since the very first weeks of his life. It is hardly necessary to explain that in these stages he still does not have enough immunity, and all functions of the body are just starting to develop.
newborn skin hygiene should be performed very carefully and delicately. It is carried out in accordance with some of the following conditions:
- nightly bathing;
- the use of certified cosmetic products for infants, in which the composition no irritating the skin and mucous membranes of the substance;
- a cosmetic composition should be absent: phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, ethylene oxide, lauryl, various preservatives;
- when bathing is possible to use natural plant extracts or a small amount fitomasel;
- with heavy soiling is permissible use of baby lotion;
- the use of milk for protection from the sun during outdoor exercise in the open air;
- the elimination of dry skin using baby cream or oil;
- regular changing diapers, soiled diapers, and clothing;
- the use of soft sponges, wipes, cotton swabs and swabs, lint-free as possible;
- Careful monitoring of the baby reactions to environmental factors (the occurrence of itching, allergic reactions, redness, diaper rash).
Skin Care for a child already grown to become a familiar item in the daily routine. It is necessary to explain to the kid, the consequences of failure to comply with basic rules. The sooner your child begins to understand the usefulness of these habits, the easier it will be parents in the future - will eliminate the need for constant monitoring in order, for example, whether the child wash his hands.
Features skin care adult
Personal hygiene adult skin just has some features that can not be ignored:
- a bath can be taken 1-2 times a week with a daily rinsing in the shower;
- if possible during showering try not to use soap, especially antibacterial - part of the current assets is that they are able not only to eliminate harmful microorganisms, but also useful;
- both men and women equally, regardless of skin type, you should use moisturizing and nourishing creams, lotions;
- it is best to wash water at room temperature;
- remember that douche is very useful - it saves the skin tone, elasticity and fit;
- deep cleansing facial with the use of cosmetics is recommended once a week for problem skin - twice;
- shaving will be easier if before the procedure face rinse with hot water;
- Blunt machines for shaving, not only ineffective, but also can injure the skin, pulling out hair;
- do not neglect swimming in the river, lake or the sea, but be careful that the water was a comfortable temperature, and bathing was not banned;
- all of creams, masks and other caregivers and indelible means are applied only on clean skin without makeup.
skin Hygiene head
Special attention should be paid to this issue, such as skin and hair hygiene. Almost all people (with rare exceptions) on the head there is a scalp of varying degrees of thickness. So that the skin does not suffer the head and hair had a healthy appearance, you need to take care of them as much as for the cover on the rest of the body: - regularly and comb your hair;
- used in a sparing mode curlers, curling irons, hair dryers;
- use special shampoos, masks, balms, oils;
- it is best to wash your hair once a week;
- eliminate dandruff at the first of its manifestations;
- If possible, avoid perming and dyeing process using ammonia funds.
Unfortunately, in everyday life we do not always devote sufficient attention to the aspect of the skin of human hygiene. Often forgotten that the main purpose of these rules - not the beauty and preservation of youth, and improving the quality of life and longevity.