Home guide habits - that with which to file
In the course of good manners beginning of XX century were not only moral standards and behavior at the table, but also the leadership of alcoholic beverages served. Correctly chosen wine or something stronger could save not too good lunch. After all, the rules of serving alcohol increased not because of customs and common sense - for years experts select the best combination of food and drink to the fullest flavor and disclose that, and another. Now all the best combinations are already known, but they are no longer taught or in institutions or at home economics courses. Learn accounts independently. Experiment in the kitchen and surprise your guests, and this sheet can help you choose the ideal alcohol and then not to suffer unpleasant consequences.
Before the meal, good company is charged with energy and appetite with the help of alcohol. In the course are alcoholic beverages that make taste buds wake up and be fully prepared. This is a very gentle and low-alcohol beverages, or, conversely, strong. In the second case, an aperitif is used in small quantities - a tiny glass, and if the table more than alcohol is not provided, then two. The same set of alcohol can be used for a party with snacks, where there is no purpose to eat dense or a good drink. In this bitter drink is better to combine with tapas, wine and spirits - with non-acute.
• Brandy with ice.
From Fiction almost everyone left the impression that the fish is served white and the meat - red wine. In a simplified scheme, all true, but it is not a complete and accurate list. • Meat dishes go well with red dry, semi-dry and semi-sweet wine. All the sweet grape wine and Kagor wines are more suitable for other dishes. Red port is also nice if you want something stronger. For Italian cuisine ideal Cabernet, Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot. Meat with lots of spicy or hot spices shade Shiraz Kamener, Syrah. Mixed with vegetables, meat stews and game go well with Chianti and Pinot Noir. Finally, the pure taste of the meat with a minimum of spices, as well as all the dishes of chicken and turkey perfectly highlights Malbec and Beaujolais. Red wine is served heated or at room temperature, port - only room temperature. Also to any kind of meat is perfect for a strong red or white vermouth, but in any case not a dessert option.
• Fish and seafood are served more often with white wine, but can be served with semi-sweet, and sweet red wines. White wine with acute fish dishes served something with saturated spicy flavor, e.g., Riesling, Traminer and Pinot Grigio. Smoked fish - Chablis or Sauvignon Blanc with a fruity taste. With the rest - semi-sweet young white wine or champagne. All white wine should be chilled.
• Vegetable dishes are shaded light semi-sweet or semi-dry wine. Well suited Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay and Sauvignon from white and light red Georgian, Armenian and Moldovan varieties. If, among the vegetable dishes have sharp snacks, e.g., pickled or salted vegetables, the quality vodka in small quantities will be a good one.
to any kind of dessert is good dessert wine, as well as all kinds of sweet muscatel, Tokay and Cahors. But this is not the only option. Light vermouth - both white and red - and suitable for sweet desserts, and fat, and fruit.
Strong white port or Madeira suited to citrus fruit, and semi-sweet white wine - all the rest.
Champagne suited to a savory dessert, if you do not mix it with alcohol "other color" Drinking during a meal.
Cognac used after meal with a cup of coffee and most sweet dessert. You can use rum, however, it can be added directly to the coffee or tea.
5 golden rules of combination of alcohol and food
1. Double the sweetness is not needed. If and desserts, and the wine is very sweet, they spoil the taste of each other, or will be "sound" sickly. Light desserts - with a sweet wine. Sweet - with a light and unsaturated.
2. Fat meat = full-bodied wine. The more fat in the meat, the more saturated and dry wine can be fed to it, since they accentuate the taste of each other and help to better digest.
3. Salt loves opposites. Salty dishes go well with a very sweet and very sour alcoholic drinks, despite the apparent incongruity.
4. Fruit is never too much. If as part of a dessert or main course there is a significant amount of fruit, the fruit wine will be an excellent choice.
5. Acute to a gentle, tender to the island. Opposites attract: if rich dishes and rich flavor, the wine to it need more insipid and weak. If the dish is slightly presnovato, you can choose a drink with the most tasteful.