What to cook when the cook does not want
Surely each faced with a reluctance to spend all day behind the plate, to a delicious dinner in the evening, especially when outside the unbearable heat. However, not everyone wants to eat fast food, or a simple snack, harming health and mood. For such cases we found some wonderful recipes, cooking which will not take long, but the result will be pleasantly surprised. So dishes which need to cook when the cook does not want.
1. Coconut pancakes with strawberries
Everyone knows how easy it is to cook fritters and how well they are suited for a snack, dessert or whether it is something serious. This particular recipe will cook super thin pancakes, and then speed up the cooking process twice. All that remains to do - is to choose the right toppings such as strawberries seductive.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- In a large blender thoroughly mix all ingredients. The mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- thin Preheat griddle for pancakes over medium heat. Lightly oil the surface of coconut oil.
- Fry pancakes, as usual, pouring a thin layer of liquid in the pan and turning as only one side browned.
- Ready to roll pancakes triangles and serve with the chosen filling.
Vegetarian tacos 2.
Exotic option for lazy vegans - this vegetarian tacos. Useful and low-calorie dish is perfect for a snack, and for a light dinner.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can of beans
- 3 green hot chili pepper
- 1 can of canned corn
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- 1 avocado
- Rice or corn tortillas
- a large frying pan greased with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Put the onion and garlic, simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beans, chopped chili, corn, lime juice, salt and pepper, then stir and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cilantro and a little put out.
- In a separate pan heat up tortillas, put them sliced avocado and top with cooked mixture.
3. Pasta with shrimps
An exquisite and simple dish for those who want to eat something special without spending time on the grueling cooking. Excellent hearty dinner, rich in vitamins, does not leave behind a feeling of heaviness. Ingredients:
- Spice 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, wig, onion, chilli, oregano and basil.
- 1 pack fettuccine
- 300 g. peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of low-fat cream
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 chopped white onion rings
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1/4 cans of canned corn
- In a frying pan fry the shrimp over medium heat. Mix the spices, 2/3 to separate and mix with olive oil.
- To add the shrimp mixture of spices and olive oil, then add the corn. Fry until brown.
- Defer corn and shrimp, put the pan chopped red and green peppers, onions and garlic. Fry. Add the rest of spices to the vegetables, add the chicken broth, wine, cream, bring to a boil.
- Add to the mix the shrimp and cheese, turn off the stove.
- We spread the mixture over cooked fettuccine, served with parsley.
4. Watermelon salad
Beautiful, rich in vitamins recipe for those who want to eat something fresher and more original than the classic salad. A whole set of useful vegetables and even fruit - great for hot days, the preparation of which does not take long. Ingredients:
for the salad:
- 2 slices watermelon, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 chopped jalapeno
- 2 sprigs mint, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- Mix the ingredients for the filling, squeeze the garlic. Add lime juice, salt and pepper, then mix well.
- watermelon, avocado and feta cut into cubes, add rukollu, jalapeno and lime.
- Mix salad and dressing, add the mint.
5. The vegetarian soup
A hearty and healthy soup - another simple solution for a vegetarian dinner. Vegetables, light broth, noodles and spices can be a favorite ingredients for those who do not like to cook for a long time, but wants to indulge in fine dining.
For the broth:
- 1 peeled onion, cut in half
- Fresh ginger, sliced
- 3 carrots, cut into four parts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 fungi (mushrooms)
- 2-3 Stars anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp. spoon of coriander
- 1 tbsp. Spoon
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons soy sauce
For the filling:
- Egg noodles
- Tofu, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
For the filling:
- Bean pods
- Jalapeno, chopped rings
- For preparing broth onion and ginger put in boiling water to cook until the ingredients do not darken.
- Mix corn, dill and coriander. Wrapped in a small bag of gauze. Add the broth, along with the remaining ingredients. Boil for one hour.
- to pull out the vegetables and set aside from the finished broth. Cut into cubes and set aside.
- Boil the noodles.
- To add the tofu filling into the broth and cook for another 10-15 minutes. Once back in the broth chopped vegetables and add the noodles.
- Serve the soup with bean pods, green onions, cilantro, basil and jalapeno. Add lime juice.