5 fruit and alcoholic cocktails
It's time for a party or for a pleasant holiday on the eve of the fall, but there are still many fruits. In this situation, there is nothing better than to try to combine business with pleasure by making interesting alcoholic cocktail on the basis of the favorite fruits and berries. These drinks can decorate any party, surprise you with its originality and simplicity will be pleased with the preparation. Here are 5 great recipe for yet another summer holiday.
1. Fruit and spicy
An incredibly stylish cocktail with ginger liqueur and absinthe - a real find for lovers of fine cuisine. Externally, bright and spicy inside this drink combines the taste of several fruits, invigorating and, of course, adds to the mood.
- 35 ml. Grey Goose L'Orange
- 25 ml. grapefruit juice
- 15 ml. ginger liqueur
- 15 ml.
- 1 shot Absinthe
- All the ingredients, except for absinthe, put in a shaker, mix until smooth.
- Before submitting a drink, you need to sprinkle the surface of absinthe.
2. The afternoon wine
White wine based on a mixture of different herbs or white Sangria - perhaps best summer drink, which you can imagine. In my head there immediately association with Bradbury and his "Dandelion Wine". If you want an unforgettable summer filled with emotions, then "The afternoon wine" an excellent choice, and the next page of the new novel. Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of concentrated elderberry
- 3 tbsp. spoons of sugar
- 12 large sage leaves
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2 peach
- 1/2 cup raspberry
- to grind elder, sugar and sage to 75th mL. white wine.
- Add sliced peaches and raspberries. Before feeding, the wine should stand in the refrigerator for at least two hours to grass present.
3. Cranberry martini
An excellent set of alcoholic beverages in conjunction with berries - a new approach to such a trivial drinks like martinis. If you want to add originality to your favorite cocktail, then this recipe is perfect.
- 2 cups cranberry
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 bunch of lemon grass
- 1, 5 glasses of vodka
- 1 cup Cointreau
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 glass of sparkling wine
- To prepare the cranberry sauce you need to put cranberries and sugar in a saucepan, heat up until cranberries are tender (8 min). Cool. Put in a blender and mix until smooth. It is advisable to prepare mashed potatoes in advance.
- To make the syrup of lemon grass, you need to mix the sugar, 1 cup water and lemon grass in saucers. As cranberries, heat the mixture to a thick syrup (10 min). Cool. Strain the syrup to get rid of lemongrass.
- For the most necessary to mix the cocktail of vodka, Cointreau, 3 tbsp. spoon cranberry sauce, 3 tbsp. Spoon syrup lemongrass and lime juice. Place the mixture in a shaker and add ice.
- Serve with cranberries.
4. Thai cocktail
This exotic, embodied in a cocktail of several varieties of rum and a variety of fruit exactly surprise anyone cocktail enthusiast. This drink will briefly stop the outgoing summer, making the party memorable, or just bring fun hot evening.
- 25 ml. Appleton rum
- 25 ml.
- 10 ml. almond syrup
- 10 ml. orange curacao
- Sugar powder
- Orchid flower
- The ingredients are mixed in a shaker with crushed ice.
- Add mint and orchid flower.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
5. Watermelon tequila
What could be better for a fun party than good old tequila? And in the season of watermelons to make a completely new and original cocktail is not difficult. Most importantly, the recipe is very simple. Ingredients:
- Pulp watermelon
- 50 ml. white tequila
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 glass of water
- Lime Juice
- First, you need to cook watermelon puree, well wiping it, get rid of the seeds, squeeze juice.
- In a small saucepan, cook the sugar syrup: Mix water and sugar, heat until the mixture spun.
- Mix tequila, sugar syrup, watermelon juice and puree, lime juice and ice. Stir, add the mint.