5 restaurant meals that you can cook at home
Visit the elegant restaurant - a real dream for any hedonist. Not only delicious but also beautifully presented food in an atmosphere of national charm capable literally make us happier. But do not always have the opportunity to go to famous places, so to please your inner esthete, we offer a few recipes from famous restaurants in the world, which can be easily prepared at home.
1. Pizza with salmon Beverly Hills
One of the most popular recipes, served in the Spago restaurant in California - a pizza with smoked salmon and caviar. The ingredients are not of the budget, but the recipe is as simple as a Sunday morning, and if we replace the caviar on a more affordable product, then we can treat yourself to gourmet dishes, which appeared back in 1982 and is still popular in Beverly Hills.
- 1 kg of finished dough.
For the topping:
- 450 g of smoked salmon,
- 1/4 Art. olive oil,
- 1 head red onion,
- 1/4 fresh parsley,
- 1 tbsp. sour cream,
- black pepper,
- 4 tbsp. spoon pollock roe.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Roll out the dough with a film put on the pan, spread with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix parsley, sour cream and pepper. Cover the dough mixture.
- Cut the salmon and put on the dough.
- Serve with game and onion rings.
2. French omelet from Los Angeles
Restaurant Petit Trois - a popular French bistro in Los Angeles, known for its exquisite recipes of French cuisine, who can afford not only the cream of American society, but we - mere mortals, as the recipe is surprisingly simple, even if it requires delicate handling . Despite the fact that Petit Trois - a relatively young institution, the French omelet has already become a signature dish, which you can easily repeat in your kitchen.
- 2 large eggs,
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons butter room temperature,
- sea salt,
- powder, white pepper,
- 20 g of cream cheese,
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onions.
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs, sea salt and pepper. Lightly beat with a mixer.
- a frying pan greased with butter, pour in the egg mixture and leave on low heat.
- When the omelet begins to bake, with a spatula gently flip it, remove the excess.
- Put the omelet onto a plate, lay at the center of the cheese, wrap, sprinkle with onion and serve.
3. The chicken with sun-dried tomatoes from Florida
One of the specialties of the restaurant chain Carrabba Italian cuisine for many years is baked chicken with sun-dried tomatoes. The recipe looks elegant on the palate - just music of the spheres, and it is possible to cook at home, in an ordinary oven, if you know the basic ingredients. We love the chicken just because it so easy to handle, and it can be prepared from the dishes of diverse complexity and very unusual taste. Try the chicken with peppers from Florida, when you want to treat yourself or guests gourmet cuisine at home. Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp. grated garlic,
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped onion,
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons butter,
- 1/2 Art. dry white wine,
- 1/4 Art. lemon juice,
- 1, 5, Art. sundried tomatoes,
- 1/4 bundle of basil,
- 1/2 h. Spoons of salt,
- 1/2 h. Spoon white pepper,
- 6 chicken pieces,
- olive oil
- 1/2 h. Spoon of black pepper,
- 200 g goat cheese.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the garlic and onion, mix well.
- Add to the mix the wine and lemon juice, heat over medium heat.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, basil, white pepper, warm for some time and remove from heat.
- Bake the chicken in the oven, pour prepared sauce, add pepper and garnish with cheese.
4. Mussels with fries from Arcachon
Living in the south of France, one can not become a fan of seafood, considering a wide variety of them can be found in shops and markets. For the French seafood - products available and the everyday, but also from simple dishes they manage to make a work of art. One of the most popular dishes in the restaurants of Arcachon - fried mussels with Bleu cheese, which is traditionally served with fries. Arriving at the restaurant, you are sure to get a large portion of mussels and a small bucket, which will put the shell. But if your place of residence does not allow you to stroll through the streets of the seaside town of Arcachon, cook mussels at home, because it is in French simple, tasty and delicious. Ingredients:
- 500 g frozen mussels
- 1/2 package of butter,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- French fries,
- In a large saucepan high melt butter, add chopped garlic and onion rings, roast several minutes.
- In zazharku put mussels, add 1 or 1/2 cup of water and cook the mussels over medium heat until tender.
- For a couple of minutes before the mussels can be removed from the heat, add the chopped cheese, mix well and allow then for 5 minutes longer on fire.
- Prepared mussels in deep plate serve separately with fries.
5. Fettuccine Alfredo sauce from Chicago
Restaurant with a winged name Volare - one of the most popular places in Chicago where you can taste Italian cuisine and enjoy the aesthetics. This restaurant even had time to go to the movies. But most of all it is appreciated for the recipe "Fettuccine under the legendary Alfredo sauce." Prepare a sauce can be at home, and very quickly and relatively budget. So the next time you want to add to your dinner, this Italian charm, try to cook this simple yet well-known recipe.
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons butter,
- 2 tbsp. olive oil,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream,
- 1/4 h. Spoon of white pepper,
- 3/4 Art. mozzarella,
- packaging fettuccini,
- a small piece of Parmesan cheese,
- 200 g cooked shrimp.
- Melt the butter in a small pan, add the olive oil and mix.
- In a frying pan add the cream, garlic and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the grated cheese and heat for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the mozzarella and mix.
- While preparing the sauce, cook the fettuccine and shrimp fry.
- Serve fettuccine with prawns drizzled with Alfredo sauce.