Dumbbell bench press on an incline bench: Lead technique
Dumbbell bench press on an incline bench - very popular exercise. On demand, it is second only to bar press. Before choosing this technique in training, you should be familiar with its advantages and disadvantages, as well as learn the basics and features of this exercise.
The pros and cons of technology
In any exercise there are pluses and minuses. After analyzing them, the athletes picked up their individual program.
The first and perhaps the most important advantage - this is a fast muscle growth. Therefore, athletes are increasingly choosing dumbbell bench press on an incline bench. Breast becomes strong, broad and beautiful. Also to the pluses include uniform load. On a straight bench longer trains the lower part of the chest, and the top is poorly developed. The slope solves this problem.
The disadvantages of this exercise can only carry that over time, an athlete can not gradually increase its load, which is not the bar. Post can be hung on a pancake, for example, weighing 250 g or 1 kg 25. We also run a large dumbbells, typically 5 kg. This leads to the fact that people engaged with dumbbells, for a long time stuck in the same weight, and exercise seem a bit monotonous.
Exercise can also be performed while sitting.
Which muscles are involved?
It is not hard to guess that with the exercise "bench dumbbell lying on the incline bench" is involved in the major muscle groups of the chest. The upper and lower part of their training, regardless of the angle, but the load on the delta depends on the degree. This exercise is part of the basic training program, aimed at developing the power and physical strength.
Novice athletes can not determine which is better: bench press barbell or dumbbells on incline bench? This question can not be answered unequivocally. These two exercises are different amplitude. Control simultaneously two hands when using dumbbells helps to involve stabilizer muscles, so exercise is so well-suited female persons.
So, during such exercises perfectly develops:
- small, the front gear and the pectoral muscles;
- lower beam of the trapezoid;
- rotator cuff;
Since the bench dumbbell sitting on an incline bench, and bench press - the two basic exercises with them safely, you can start training.
In order not to dislocate the joint to stretch or not, the choice of dumbbells with a large weight is recommended to seek the help of a stranger. You should also carry lessons with an instructor, if knowledge regarding this technology is still very little.
Shells must be selected correctly. Do not immediately grasp at a lot of weight.
Further, it is recommended to perform the following steps:
- weights are placed next to the bench;
- to recover the shells, it is necessary to bend a flat back, knees slightly bent;
- to sit on the bench and put dumbbells on your thighs;
- then you need to take the required position and fix the shells at shoulder level.
Dumbbell bench press on an incline bench
Technique of the following:
- First, you need to select the angle of the bench and install it. It is better to choose 40 degrees, as in this case will be involved in the muscle fibers of the breast. When changing degrees load moves to the delta and triceps. There is no dumbbell neck, so the muscles work activity will be maximized.
- Then you need to conveniently lay down, resting his feet on the floor. The head must also be pressed against the surface. For the convenience of the lower back can be slightly arched.
- To reduce the need to hand over the shoulders below. Divorce is better to do a little bending the elbows.
- During the movement necessary to feel the tension of the muscles. To get the result it is important to repeat the exercise until the appearance of pain.
- Elbows should be kept only divorced. This process should be controlled.
- On the inhale happens shells lifting. The exhalation is done only in the reduction of arms at the top.
- At the top you can not allow the distance between the dumbbell.
- The weight should be increased gradually.
Bench press - an exercise that must be performed, clearly following the established technology. Change it to trigger other muscles unacceptable. Also, do not allow the raising of the pelvis or bounces the projectile from the chest, which is possible with the usual bench.
Features of training
As mentioned above, a dumbbell bench press on an incline bench - this exercise, from which it is best to start training. You can alternate this type of bench press with a raising of the bar by day. Combining them is not necessary.
Start training with a dumbbell bench press helps make the muscles and to achieve symmetrical balance in their work.
The number of repetitions of this exercise should be individualized. Usually on strength training is recommended to perform 5-6 repetitions. For muscle growth you need to do 12-15 repetitions.
Women are advised to choose only press using dumbbells. Rod for the fair sex is not appropriate due to the nature of their anatomy. Shall start training with barbell lifting, but only for women who have the nature of his broad shoulders.
Dumbbell bench press on an incline bench is used as in the gym, and bodybuilding. Bodybuilders tend to increase the amplitude of movement of dumbbells, takes them under the bench. It helps to work out all the pectoral muscles as much as possible. To finish the job with such missiles must be the same as before, that is gradually raising the body and sat down on the bench.
Some athletes are advised to immediately use dumbbells with more weight. This observation is true, but only in the presence of fear. If the weights are very heavy, it is necessary to insure the two of the people. Inadmissible fear drives the athlete by the elbows, as fingers can unclenched reflexively.
Perhaps the reduction of shells in front of chest, but this method is absolutely not suitable for beginners.
If there is a crunch at the elbows, the exercise should be stopped.
Check dumbbell bench press on an incline bench must be as carefully as possible. In the absence of insuring straighten your elbows on the floor and put the shells need to turn.
In order to avoid injuries and sprains need to control the bending of the lumbar spine, straining press. Feet should be flat on the floor.
To exercise did not end sadly, all the actions to be performed accurately and synchronously. Not allowed non-simultaneous lifting dumbbells at the top. You also need to make sure that the hands did not make any sudden movements. If you feel tired, it is better just to rest.