Cooking lazy strudel Lavash
• Cooking lazy strudel Lavash
Our moms in cookbooks necessarily mean cake with the name "Guest at the threshold." Most often it is baked on yogurt or your favorite pie. Tasty, but being prepared is surely not fast. Modern housewives another popular recipe - lazy apple strudel of thin pita. Only 20 minutes, and the most delicious version of the famous Austrian dessert - on the table!
This Austrian strudel made from the extract of the test. Chef's claim that it should be so thin, like papyrus. Of course, to prepare this dessert on the classic recipe - not an easy task and requires skill. But it is always possible to find an alternative. Strudel Lavash is preparing for a few minutes and, most importantly, to make a mistake in the process is simply impossible. So there is no disappointment, only a thin dough and lots of delicious apple filling.
To prepare strudel, you will need these ingredients:
2-3 thin sheet Lavash
3-4 peeled apple (preferably sour) 100 gr. walnuts
sugar and cinnamon to taste
100 gr. butter
Step by step cooking strudel
1. Apples cut into pieces, fried in butter them with sugar, cinnamon and walnuts. Simmer on low heat for 7-10 minutes.
2. Pita cut into small rectangles, put them on the filling, roll up into rolls.
3. Each roll dipped in melted butter, then - in the bread mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Dip rolls in melted butter.
4. Put the rolls on parchment or foil. Bake in oven for 15 min. At a temperature of 180-200 degrees.
strudel is served to the table warm. At the request of the rolls can be sprinkled with powdered sugar, almonds and pour the melted hot chocolate, dessert, serve a scoop of ice cream. Here's a quick and budget option Viennese cake, from which your guests will certainly ecstatic!
Apple strudel Lavash.